Why Buy A Lazy Boy Office Chair?
When most people think about lazy boy, what immediately comes to mind? Leaning back and relaxing in one of their famous recliner chairs or couches of course! Its no wonder, since Lazy boy office chairs are backed by a long history of meticulously crafted products made with the highest quality and attention to detail. This is necessary for the kind of comfort you would expect, whether you are working, studying reading, watching videos, or playing your favorite video game.
There are plenty of choices to out there when it comes to finding a good quality office chair. Why would you choose a lazy boy office chair? First of all, they meet and in many cases surpass their competitors when it comes to the look and feel test. Lazy boy office chairs focus on comfort, durability, proper fit as well as ergonomic principles that allow the user to spend countless hours performing repetitive tasks at a desk and still feel well supported and stable.
La Z Boy has nice selection of models of office chairs that work with the décor of plenty of play or workspaces including the Delano, the Catania, the Hyland, the Fairmount, the Trafford, and the Bradley, just to name a few. These come in standard and big and taller sizes. Let's review some together.
Unique Benefits Of Lazy Boy Office Chairs
Below we have listed some of the advantages of using a La Z Boy office chair. There are many reasons to have confidence in this office chair. Each user may experience the chair uniquely based on their personal preferences, size, measurements, and weight.
AIR Lumbar Technology. No longer limit yourself to a chair with a molded backrest which depends on its original core structure for ergonomic shape. These tend to remain in a static position during movement as commonly found in standard office chairs. Many lazy boy office chairs include air lumbar technology (ART). This state-of-the-art therapist inspired technology provides a layer of cushioned air that is independent from the backrest support and is free to breath and flex with your movements.
The longer we spend in our chair the more likely we are to shift our position from time to time. The ART technology will give your back and shoulders a zone of flexibility that continually adjusts as you twist and flex, while helping your spine maintain a positive neutral position. Especially if you tend to sit for extended periods, this type of dynamic lumbar support could help prevent injury as well as reduce the kinds of strains associated with sitting in an office chair. Obviously the seat of the chair supports the majority of your weight. We know that as we sit in a chair we also compress the cushions.
Comfort Core Plus. To solve both of these challenges simultaneously, La-z-boy office chairs have incorporated their Comfort Core TM Plus system which divides the foam cushions of the seat into multi-zoned cores. Each layer consisting of the right density of foam appropriate for its zone to combine into a very comfortable and healthy seating position. There are generally 4 to 5 layers, each with a specific purpose within the seat. If your are interested, the 5 layers from top to bottom consist of a firmer support cushion for the foundation, 2 more layers of middle grade, a layer of memory foam, topped by a soft poly fiber fill for ultimate comfort and support. See the pic above.
Popular Styles Of Lazy Boy Office Chairs
1. La-Z-Boy Hyland Office Chair
The La-Z-Boy Hyland is considered an executive office chair as it has the look and feel of elegance, being both a comfortable and supportive addition to your office. A sleek finish with bonded leather upholstery complements any office décor, while solid wood detailing adds an elegant touch that will never go out of style.
The flexible air lumbar system pivots at the back for easy support whenever you shift positions or adjust accordingly; meanwhile layered memory foam cushions contour around one's body so they remain supported throughout all day long. One touch levers make it quick & simple to set these adjustments as desired while sitting down in this chair.
Features of the La-Z-Boy Hyland office chair include:
2. La-Z-Boy Bellamy Office Chair
You deserve to be pampered and this ergonomic office chair will make sure of it. The La-Z-Boy Bellamy is made with a soft bonded-leather upholstery offers a luxurious feel as you sit on the contoured cushions, handcrafted wood arms provide durability for years down the road. Compared to the Hyland, its pillows are configured slightly, adjusting where the foam meets certain pressure points. The sleek design and mahogany wood finish matches any décor scheme in an open floor plan setting.
One touch levers allow quick adjustments so your back stays supported at all times while memory foam shapes around user's body weight which makes them comfortable within their individual workspace or home office. The ergonomic chair is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, including height and recline settings that allow you to find the optimal position.
Features of the La-Z-Boy Bellamy office chair include:
3. La-Z-Boy Delano Office Chair
The La-Z-Boy Delano Big & Tall Executive Office Chair is the perfect solution for any home or office space. With its luxurious leather upholstery, hand-sculpted real wood arms and base all in a traditional style with modern performance enhancements that enhance your workspace while delivering ultimate comfort at every touch of an armrest. The Delano chair has enough room so even tall people have no problem sitting down comfortably without feeling cramped. It is plus its adjustable ergonomic design means everyone can find their proper position quickly. It comes with a variety of adjustments to ensure optimal comfort and stability. This chair is perfect for those who require a bit more room and are heavier than average without compromising comfort and durability in their work environment. This chair has all the benefits of other lazy boy office chairs but has larger dimensions and is able to handle heavier weights.
Features of the La-Z-Boy Bellamy office chair include:
4. La-Z-Boy Fairmont Office Chair
The La-Z-Boy Fairmont is slightly larger than the Delano, give or take an extra inch in each direction. This lazy boy chair was designed for those who need more than what a standard chair can offer. It has been crafted to support users that are taller, wider, and or are in the 400 pound range. This spacious office chair features memory foam cushions that are made with an advanced layering system which offers zone based care in key areas like your back or neck while strategically placed plush body pillows combine together to provide ultimate comfort! Fully adjustable height control levers allow you optimize positioning at all times. Pretty much all the same feature as the other lazy boy office chairs except the size and this one is covered in brown bonded leather upholstery and darkly stained wood armrests and wheel base.
Features of the La-Z-Boy Fairmont office chair include:
If you are looking for a new office chair, the Lazy Boy brand has several options that may fit your needs. From small to large, there is bound to be one that will work well in your home or professional space. Hopefully the features and benefits we have discussed will help you make sense in your decision to purchase one.
Lazy boy office chairs are built to be comfortable, supportive, sturdy, and durable. Users get to enjoy the many benefits that we have discussed above including user satisfaction, styles, sizes, and safety standards. All of these combined with Lazy boy office chairs patented Air Technology and Comfort Core Plus, backed by the La Z Boy brand name, and you have a chair worth considering.
Why The Need For An Ergonomic Office Chair?
If you were someone who tends to spend a lot of time in an office chair or gaming chair, whether you are playing video games or working on a project for many hours you need to find an office chair that is both ergonomic and entirely comfortable. You should be able to concentrate on the task at hand and not continually be nudged by obvious discomfort during or as the effect of using an office chair that does not implement technologies for the
The 2 roles of ergonomics in office chairs.
1. Ergonomics. The role of ergonomics plays a vital role in the design and engineering of products such as office chairs. Office chair manufacturers who focus on ergonomics are mainly concerned with improving the safety, productivity, and ease of use of such tools as a standard office chair. The goal is to develop chairs that prevent musculoskeletal disorders and repetitive strain injuries that can gradually develop from overuse or throughout the course of time due to the cause of poor posture and sitting habits.
2. Comfort. Probably the most important quality in an office chair, if you were going to be sitting in it for extended periods of time, would be its level of ease and comfort you will undergo. Regardless of how attractive the chair may be, no one wants to experience the numbing pain and strain due to stiffness or lack of support in any pressure points that are directly affecting your sitting position. It is unlikely that you will be able to maintain a seated position for very long without causing some sort of pain, fatigue, or possible repetitive injury. Usually forcing you to take more frequent breaks in order to give your body a rest from being forced into an uncomfortable seating position.
The second most important thing would be ergonomic value the chair supports you and your overall health and well-being.
To avoid pain promoting conditions in the shoulders, neck, mid back, lower back, and legs require a chair that promotes proper sitting posture knowing the allow proper alignment shoulders and spine to reduce strain on the body and to prevent harmful positions that may cause injury.
Posture. Finding an ergonomic office chair that will provide you the best posture doesn’t mean that you have to sit like a stiff and unflexible robot all day long. But it does mean having the proper support in crucial areas
A few important factors to consider when choosing an ergonomic gaming chair would be
The height of the seat. In most cases do you purchase an inexpensive or a cheaper office chair these will generally include a Pneumatic height adjustment that is controlled by a gas cylinder and a hand livre which allows you to set the proper height of your chair? For the average person anywhere in between 16 to 21 in off of the floor is where the height of your seat should rest allowing for your feet to be flat on the floor your thighs to be horizontal in your arms even with the height of the desk.
Seat width. We all come in different shapes and sizes when it comes to the width of our hips and thighs. The standard width of an office chair seat is between 17 and 20 in wide. The death of the seat must accommodate enough space for the user to rest their back against the backrest well currently 2 to 4 in in the back of the knees in the seat of the chair. On higher quality office chairs you will find that the seat pan can actually be adjusted to accommodate these needs.
Lumbar support. This is commonly known area of your lower spine. It is extremely important to properly support this area of your lower back as it is critical support your body weight as well as giving you the ability to lift objects using the core areas of your body. The muscles in this region of your back are very susceptible to injury and therefore need to be properly supported when you are sitting in an office chair. Having lumbar support for the curve of your spine helps you avoid slouching and lower strain on the structures of your lower spine. Lumbar support should be adjustable both in height and Dev in order for you to find a personal fit within your office chair.
Backrest. The backrest of an office chair should be able to naturally support the entire length of your spinal region. Mini office chairs have a backrest that runs all the way to the top of your head with a higher headrest. Either the backrest itself or close maybe Incorporated in order to confirm form to the shape of your spinal column giving you the needed support for long periods of sitting.
Armrests. Especially when you are typing or sitting at a desk do you want your elbows and arms to rest comfortably and level with your desk especially when you are typing or using a mouse. Many office chairs will have armrest with 3-D and 4-D settings in order for not only height but also depth and width adjustments find a personalized fit.
360-degree swivel. Most office chairs will come with a 360-degree swiveling ability was for easy movement decide without having to twist and turn your body when reaching or moving in any direction. This will allow for a smooth making these sitting adjustments that are natural as we change position throughout the day. This will engage the legs and thighs instead of using the smaller muscle groups that are smaller and will fatigue much faster.
6 Benefits of A Serta Office Chair
Are you looking for a reasonably priced office chair that combines style, functionality, and comfort? A chair you can use for workspace needs in your home or office? Here are 6 good reasons for choosing a Serta office chair:
1. The Serta Brand. Serta office chairs can be a good choice in this regard, as they have such a wide selection of office chairs that both meet and exceed industry standards. The company is known worldwide for its cutting sleep technology that it is applied to their beds. Similar principles are carefully followed in the production of office chairs There are a variety of models to pick from depending on the size, color, material, and style preferences you would expect in an office computer chair. Helping you find the perfect office chair to match your décor.
2. Models & Styles. You can select from a wide array of colors including shades of blue, brown, grey, black, ivory, cream, and more. There are also plenty of models to choose from, each offering its benefits. For those who are looking for a richer and classier type of chair, the Executive Series is great. There is the Leighton, the Hannah, the Ashland, the Valetta Dovetail, the iComfort For WorkPro, and others to best suit your chosen workspace.
3. Ergonomic design. Especially, if you're planning to sit for long periods of time, you will require your office chair to continue to provide necessary support for your shoulders, arms, neck, lower back, and other vital pressure points. While at the same time helping you remain comfortable and relaxed. Why not consider a Serta office chair for your home or office space?
4. Focus on Comfort. Serta office chairs are both designed and built with cutting-edge technology. They are also backed by a name with a long history of producing world-renowned sleep mattresses famous for being the ultimate in rejuvenation. Imagine having an office chair that was made by a company that specializes in that level of sleep comfort, keeping the same approach to craftsmanship and innovation into Serta office chairs. The perfect balance of comfort and style will keep your employees happy and productive all day long.
5. Size & weight capacity. An important thing to look for when shopping for an office chair is its weight capacity. You need to be able to accommodate your body weight without wearing it out too fast or having the chair collapse with you on top of it.
6. Promotes good seating habits.. Your health and well being were also strong factors which have inspired the ergonomic design specifications that are common in a Serta office chair. As you can see from the list below, Serta office chairs incorporate a number of enhanced features that combine to form a healthy sitting experience.
4 Exclusive Features of Serta Office Chairs
Depending on the style and model you choose, many Serta office chairs include a few or all of the combined features listed below to maximize comfort and support for improved health while lowering stress on pressure points. Particularly for those that tend to spend countless hours in their chair whether at work or play, please consider the many benefits of using a Serta office chair. Serta office chairs do have their own special methods of providing you the most comfortable sitting experience at the office or at home.
1. Serta 360 Back in Motion. Finding a chair that offers neutral spine position is the best choice. This is healthier and supports better posture. Even if you decide to bend, lean forward, or you're leaning back and relaxing, the Serta 360 BIM tilts to provide continuous lumbar support for maximum benefits. The PostureSync Responsive Support System encourages spinal alignment, helping you lessen fatigue and injury. It also comes with a firm lumbar support that naturally adjusts as you recline the chair, helping you maintain a constant support in any position.
2. Serta Smart Layers. The seat cushion includes a foundation support beginning with a layer of Serta's well-known pocketed comfort coils (similar to the ones used in their world famous bed mattresses) that allow for even weight displacement throughout the seating area. These are topped by a multilayered cushioning including a macro and micro-dense layer of foam, a layer of memory foam, topped by a layer of poly fiber.
3. Serta AIR. Surrender your back into this comfortable office chair's flexible air lumbar pivots, allowing you to move freely within the chair as it gently places you in a healthy posture. Effectively acting as a dynamic back support system while allowing for breathability and heat dissipation.
4. iComfort EverFeel Triple Effects Foam. Similar to the materials used in their famous mattresses, Serta office chair cushions are made up of tiny cushioning chambers that instantly respond to the contours of the body as you adjust your seating position. For additional support and strength, the foam is infused with millions of titanium gel beads that adjust to pressure points for added comfort.
Who Makes Serta Office Chairs?
Did you know that Serta office chairs are actually produced by an outsourced manufacturer? The name of the company is True Innovations. But don't worry, this company has a massive track record of producing top quality products. Let's face it. Why else would be brands like Serta, La-Z-Boy, Broyhill, and Lane Home Furnishings put their name on these products?
When you purchase a new office chair like a Serta, you are in good hands with their customer service department. In particular when questions arise in relation to your warranty. The producer of these chairs has rightly claimed their position as a world-class innovator and manufacturer of home, entertainment, and office furnishings. Their manufacturing plants are second to none, and ensure a quality product is delivered to their consumers worldwide. Are you looking for a larger capacity chair? Check out our page which includes a Serta big and tall chair by following the link.
See the Video Below For More Details On Serta Office Chairs
6 Serta Office Chairs For Both Home & Office
1. Serta Smart Layers AIR Arlington Executive Chair
If you are someone who can easily clock 6 to 8 hours a day in an office chair and hope to remain comfortable without causing any added strain, the Serta Arlington has some great qualities for maximum health benefits.
Whether you are leaning back or forward, this chair can offer consistent back and spinal support. The seating having many layers of padding will give your bottom a firm but sink into kind of feeling without flattening out over long periods of time.
Features of the Serta Hannah Chair:
2. Serta Creativity Office Chair
The Serta Creativity Mesh Office Chair is the perfect office chair for those who want to stay productive and comfortable. Designed with an ergonomic design, this mesh swivel desk stool will help reduce any burden on your body while bringing you good posture support that encourages healthy habits! With breathable ventilation and cushioned armrests that can be flipped up or down as needed-the only limit is imagination when it comes time to find just what kind of work space feels right at home in yours!
Features of the Creativity Office Chair:
3. Serta Style Hannah I & II Office Chair
If you are in the market for a basic office chair that is a bit lower priced but comfortable, the Hannah Series might be right for you. These do not include many of the features of higher models.
However, the over 1100 buyer reviewers rated this chair at over 4 stars out of 5 for things like comfort, easy assembly, soft microfiber covering, and the look. Just a heads up, if you have a cat you might have an issue with cat hair sticking to it.
Features of the Serta Hannah Chair:
4. Serta Ashland office chair
Features of the Serta Ashland Chair:
5. Serta Leighton Office Chair
Here is another highly rated office chair for anyone who needs a cushy chair that you don't stick to if you happen to be sitting in it for any length of time. Perfect for home or office use, it adds modern elegance and style to your home or office space. Easily works with many decors with its neutral design.
This chair is both well built and a comfortable selection with its solid metal base that can be suspended on wheels or on stationary footers.
Not to mention its mid-back design and memory foam seat and arms make for a comfortable sitting experience. A nice change for those who are looking an alternative to your standard leather or microfiber office chairs.
Features of the Serta Leighton Chair:
6. Serta Valetta Dovetail Office Chair
This Serta office chair is similar to the Leighton as far as adjustable functions and seat cushioning but the shape of the chair is more rounded and there is a space between the seat and the backrest which some prefer for keeping their lower back exposed.
This is also a lower stature chair which in many cases has been the perfect fit for contemporary style offices. This chair does not lean forward so you may need a pillow for sitting straight up.
Features of the Serta Valetta Office Chair:
If you are in the market for a reasonably priced office that has many additional features to maximize comfort and the amount of time you plan to spend in the chair a Serta office chair may be a good option for you. Look for things like the Air lumbar support, and Smart layers to make your seating experience a more comfortable and healthy activity. We have examined some of the models available under the Serta brand and hopefully have given you some great options in this regard.
Will Violent Games Make You An Aggressive Person?
After many years of back and forth debate over whether violent video games cause long-term aggressive behaviour and lower sensitivity, a major break thru has been made by a group of German experts in the various fields of Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, and Neurology.
The study consisted of 15 control male subjects. According to the study,”aggressive behaviour is more prevalent in men, thus only male participants were recruited”.
To be fair, all participants were tested and were free of any previous psychiatric and neurological disorders by a clinical authority ahead of time in order to rule out such factors.
Each started playing video games as early as 13 years of age and played around 4 hours per day on average. These were compared to another group of similar aged young men who admitted that they neither played violent video games or even played that regularly.
What did they come up with and how did they find their results?
Why Is Ergonomics So Important To Gaming?
Can playing video games be bad for your health? Why is ergonomics important in gaming? What is RSI and what can help you to cope with it? What tools can you use to improve performance while decreasing your risk of injury?
There are many debatable views on playing video games like whether they are addictive, if they decrease your attention span, if they will make a person more aggressive, or play a role in causing obesity.
The fact is that video games are here to stay and the peripherals we currently choose for gaming interaction is what we’re most interested in. Especially involving the physical positioning and repetitive movements included in all types of gaming.
10 Interesting Facts About Gaming
What is the difference between PC gaming and console gaming? Are video games mostly played by boys? What percentage of girls play video games? What is the average age for a gamer? What are the benefits of online games? Some of the answers to these questions may surprise you.
Do We Even Need Screens Anymore?
Since the invention of the flat screen monitor, our addiction for bigger and bigger screens has been the goal as this technology has advanced.
Whether its T.V. or computer screens, we somehow feel pulled towards the idea of getting closer to the action. Recently, due to the demand in the gaming industry, gaming laptops are becoming ever more popular.
The idea of portable gaming, as opposed to being stationed at a desk only, somehow chained to your CPU. These extremely powerful laptops are not only packing major hardware but are beginning to feature rounded screens for better panoramic viewing of your line of vision.
There is yet another much more immersive way to experience our gaming world. VR is now about to become affordable to the average consumer.
What is No Man’s Sky?
How about playing a sandbox game the size of the universe? Don’t think it is possible? British video game developer, Hello Games has just laid a stake to that claim with their recent title, No Man’s Sky.
The highly anticipated open world game has been set for release on August 09/2016 for PS4 and available for PC on August 12th. At present, Microsoft has not claimed to support the game for the Xbox One, partially due to its strict launch policy. But they are open to talks with the game developer.
When the game was first announced in 2013, it was originally supposed to be ready by June of this year. But has since been bumped to August. However, development issues are nothing new to the gaming community.
We are definitely willing to forgive the delay, considering this is arguably the largest video game created to the present. With an endless array of star systems, planets, terrains, and alien creatures to find and explore.
Imagine yourself on a unique planet on the edge of the universe with a broken down ship. Your prime objectives involve exploration, survival, and the ability to search and use surrounding resources. Not to mention being prepared to battle an array of enemies on your journey on land, in the depths of the sea, and in space.
Sony Releases VR for PS4
With the hugely anticipated releases of the Oculus Rift and HTC Hive, and of course the PlayStation VR, there is no doubt that 2016 is the year when virtual reality gaming takes center stage.
We are moving from the 2D way of gaming via flat screens to complete 3D immersion. Where we are encased in a full panoramic view of our desired digital world in which to play in.
Important factors to consider when purchasing a virtual reality headset include high frame rate, high screen refresh rate, high resolution, high pixel fill density, low persistence, and field of view
The PlayStation VR (codenamed Project Morpheus during development) is set to be officially released on October 13, 2016.
Play The Original NES Once Again
After the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) was discontinued from production on August 14, 1995, who would have thought you’d see the day of its eventual comeback?
After 21 years of waiting, the announcement has finally been made. Yes, Nintendo will be releasing a tinier model of the classic 8-bit video game console with a few changes from the original.
As mentioned, it’s definitely a lot smaller and more modern.
Even though the picture shows a flip tray for game insertion, it is not used with traditional cartridges.