- 1 X Rocker – Who Are They?
- 1.1 What is An X Rocker?
- 1.1.1 X Rocker Gaming Chair Reviews List
- 184.108.40.206 1. X-Rocker Spider 2.1 Pedestal Chair
- 220.127.116.11 2. X-Rocker Ice Video Rocker Game Chair
- 18.104.22.168 3. X-Rocker Ace Bayou Surge Sound Chair
- 22.214.171.124 5. X Rocker Pro H3
- 126.96.36.199 6. X Rocker Pro Series 2.0
- 188.8.131.52 7. X Rocker 2.1 Storage Ottoman Sound Chair
- 184.108.40.206 8. X-Rocker 5129201 Gaming Chair
- 220.127.116.11 9. X-Rocker 5129301 Bonded Leather Gaming Chair
- 1.1.2 Conclusion
- 1.1.1 X Rocker Gaming Chair Reviews List
- 1.1 What is An X Rocker?
X Rocker – Who Are They?
A better question might be, who is the company behind X Rocker gaming chairs?
None other than the Ace Bayou Corp. These guys have some know-how when it comes to developing comfortable leisure chairs. They are in fact the largest supplier of children’s recliners and bean bag chairs in North America.
X rocker’s involvement in the gaming movement is noted in their recently partnering with SuperCon2K Series and AYBOnline, touring with these traveling gaming organizers offering contests, tournaments, and panels to conventions and festivals throughout the U.S.
Since 2005, this company has also been leading the market in their concepts, designs, and production of next generation lifestyle furniture, including its paradigm-shifting line of rocker gaming chairs that are ever striving to meet and exceed your gaming expectations, specifically the X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair Series.
If you are ready for a low to the ground, rocking style chair with added multimedia features, and that’s affordable? Then stay tuned. But first, let’s learn exactly what an x rocker is?
What is An X Rocker?
Gone are the days of sitting on your bed, the floor, or in a crappy office chair while you’re deep into a game. New technology allows us to get more out of our gaming experience.
X Rocker has certainly stepped up in this regard. Many of these gaming seats are tailored for the purpose of incorporating ergonomic science with top quality entertainment value.
In other words, you not only have an extremely comfortable and well supporting chair, but it also includes innovative enhancers like Surround sound, AFM technology, vibration effect, wireless capability, and more.
When you combine these home theater effects with a well-curved seatback that contours to your spinal column, literally cradling you while you rock back and forth, you have yourself an all in one multimedia center you can just sink into.
As far as functionality, this chair is perfect for playing on gaming consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, and Wii. You are closer to the floor, which means if you have a T.V. that sits high on the wall, you may not be eye level. This is generally not a problem for most people.
Picture yourself leaning back, legs stretched out, controller in hand. Heavy into your favorite game. As you gently rock yourself, you not only hear but feel the sound rumbling through the speakers and the inside of the chair. With every explosion, you experience a vibration effect similar to those found in game controllers. Taking your gaming experience to another level.
If you’re not into the rocking chair thing, no problem! X Rocker also produces a line of next generation gamer chairs with a pedestal base as well as foldable home theater style seats.
These also come with the same high-quality sound and media experience as the rocker chairs but allowing for a more solid and less movable base for added stability.
X rocker pedestal chairs are similar to recliner chairs and are better suited for console gaming, or movies, reading, or maybe using a laptop. Simply because they are NOT designed for sitting at a desk but for lounging.
Now that we’ve covered exactly what x rockers are, let’s review some of the models available in order for you to find the best x rocker gaming chair for you!
Keep in mind that a lot of these gaming chairs may share the same features like speakers, ergonomic design or whatever. The main thing to watch for is the size, your color preferences, and how much you want to spend.
X Rocker Gaming Chair Reviews List
We have compiled a list of x rocker chairs that will fit anyone’s needs and budget. There are a few that you could spend around $400-$600 on. But typically they range between $50 to $200.
1. X-Rocker Spider 2.1 Pedestal Chair
For those seeking a complete cinematic experience, complimented by a stylish and comfortable lounging chair, the X-Rocker Spider can certainly deliver.
Comes fully loaded with the latest in interactive audio to heighten your senses and enhance your overall gaming time.
Share the fun by connecting with other x rocker chair owners by means of its built-in wireless transmitter. It’s like sitting in the captain’s seat.
The price of this chair is around $200
Features of the chair include:
- Built-in speakers & subwoofer allowing you to enjoy your favorite music, game, or movie without having to leave your chair.
- Sleek & Stylish design. A red and black vinyl covering providing style and easy cleaning.
- Audio Force Modulation Technology which means you can feel the sound vibrating from inside the hollow of the chair adding more intensity.
- Wireless transmitter with a range of up to 65 feet from its source.
- Control Panel for adjusting your volume, bass, vibration, power, etc.
- Vibration Motors that react to your audio’s bass tones adding to the full-body sensation.
- Pedestal base elevates you and allows you tilt and swivel for long periods of time without sacrificing comfort and support.
- Dimensions: 30″ x 20 “x 20” or 76 cm x 51 cm x 51 cm
This chair has been reported as very comfortable and well made for those even over 200 lbs. Installation is relatively easy, the sound quality is amazing. Set up on the chair will require and an adapter, especially if you own a smart TV with a Xbox or PlayStations Wireless and wired connections are possible, however, in order to successfully connect these, you must use all AV cords with extensions and splicers provided with the chair.
This gaming rocker has been rated 3.5 out of 5 stars. If you would like to learn more about this chair before purchasing, please follow this link to Amazon for more details.
2. X-Rocker Ice Video Rocker Game Chair
Get the most out of your home entertainment system with this state of the art gaming and media center/chair combination.
Speakers are built into the headrest for maximum sound quality.
The modern design with its blue and black color blend can be a great fit to any rec room or man cave.
Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, playing MP3s or DVDs.
The price point on this chair ranges between $150 to $200
Features of the XRocker Ice include:
- Side console with an input and holster RCA audio inputs Headphone jack Volume and bass controls RCA multi-player audio outputs, giving you the freedom to tweak your sound to your personal preferences.
- Built-in speakers (3-inch full range arx™) and powered by 5.5-inch subwoofer
- Rocking motion similar to a rocking chair, but is supported by two continuous rails on each side of the bottom, and it rocks on those rails as you play.
- Flip Up Arms giving you that little extra space when you need it
- Compatible with popular game systems like Xbox, PlayStation, PSP, and Wii.
- Folds Up for easy transport and storage
- Dimensions: 30″ x 20″ x 20″ or 76 cm x 51 cm x 51 cm
The general consensus is that most people who have purchased this chair are happy with it. This chair is great for adults, as it can support greater weight and medium to larger frames. A few have mentioned that this chair is heavy to move around, weighing in at a whopping 51 pounds!
This game chair has been rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. It is now available for on Amazon.
3. X-Rocker Ace Bayou Surge Sound Chair
No matter how good the game graphics are or how many frames per send you to get, you can always take your gaming to another level. The X Rocker Surge can take you there.
A wireless gaming chair with speakers, a race car chair design – black with a red stripe. It will literally rock your world, with its ability to shake your whole body during any game with its powerful subwoofer and AFM.
For those looking for an adult gaming chair, this one could be just right. As most game chairs with the exception of racing chairs are built for kids or smaller adults.
The price for this bad boy will cost you around $150 – $200
Important features of this game chair include:
- Ergonomic backrest and racing-inspired airspace headrest to maintain comfort while spending many hours in a gaming session or a movie.
- A powerful sound system encompassing the latest in game chair technology. Featuring AFM which fills the inner space of the chair with sound from the speakers so you feel the sound. Not to mention 2 built-in head speaker and an out of this world bass – subwoofer.
- Side console with push button controls allowing you to adjust volume, bass controls, power, and connect input/output jacks.
- Wireless Bluetooth enabling you to quickly connect to your favorite devices like your phone, tablet or mp3 player.
- Dimensions and weight: 36.8 x 32.3 x 20.9 inches ; 36.2 pounds
- Foldable construction with locking latch making it easy to move and store out of the way
- Race car seat designs with vent hole near the headrest inspired by motorsports
Those who have purchased this video rocker have mentioned how easy it is to assemble. One person said that it rocks just enough where you don’t have that “falling out of your chair feel”.
Several owners are adults weighing between 190 to 230 pounds and are 6 feet tall have found this chair to be a great fit. To convert to digital, you will need to buy an optical to analog converter for around $25. Despite these concerns, most people who have purchased this chair loved it!
This chair has been rated 4.3 stars out of 5, which is a very high score considering the price.
For additional information or to see more customer reviews on Amazon.
5. X Rocker Pro H3
The X -Rocker Pro H3 will undoubtedly provide countless hours of relaxation and fun. Experience gaming like you has never done before.
Feel the footsteps of the enemy drawing closer via the 4.1 surround sound system and AFM that’s fully integrated into the chair itself.
Kick back, read a book, listen to your favorite tune and rock yourself to sleep.
The average cost for this chair is between $150 to $250
Highlights of the X Rocker Pro H3:
- Wireless connectivity helps avoid the need for extra cords when connecting
- 4.1 surround sound including 4 speakers, a subwoofer, and AFM technology
- Cushioned headrest and soft padding from top to bottom with vinyl covering
- Extra vibration motors compared to other models to add greater full body experience
- Gun-stock arms for stability and comfort
- Full control panel with RCA cable connections, volume, bass, vibration, etc
- Dimensions: 29.1″ x 22″ x 20.9″ or 74cm x 56cm x 53cm
- Weight: approximately 50 pounds
This chair is compatible with most modern gaming systems like PS4 and Xbox One. There can be a delay of sound between the t.v. and the chair.
This chair is perfect for larger people up to 275 lbs and has been described like a plush expensive LazyBoy chair. The sound quality is out of this world.
Be careful on hardwood floors. One suggestion is to place a rug under it to avoid scratching. The wireless transmitter uses up batteries like they are going out of style. It’s probably better to purchase an adapter in the long term. There are many satisfied buyers of this gaming rocker.
After over 500 people reviewed this chair, it was rated 4.2 stars out of 5.
To read these reviews or to purchase on Amazon, follow the link provided.
6. X Rocker Pro Series 2.0
Fully immerse yourself in a world where interactive media and gaming combine with absolute comfort to bring you the ultimate in gaming chair recliners.
The X Rocker Pro Series Pedestal is fully equipped with all the latest in interactive gaming combining 2.1 surrounds sound Audio Force Modulation Technology for full effect.
Sink into the cushion, relax and lay your head back on the pillow headrest and rock on its stable pedestal base allowing you to just chill.
The cost of this chair is between $200 – $350
Feature of the Pro Series:
- Recliner style lounging chair that rocks on its base
- 2 side mounted speakers hidden in the head rest and a ported subwoofer
- Wireless receiver/transmitter for conveniently connecting to outside audio sources
- Side Panel Controls for volume, bass, input and output jacks
- Ergonomically engineered for extreme comfort and back support
- Durable vinyl covering wipes clean and made for long term use
- Attractive appearance and compliments any recreation or gaming room.
- Vibrates in reaction to gunfire and explosions to increase bodily stimulation
After over 930 people voted, this chair is currently rated 4.0 stars out of 5.
This chair is a big hit with a lot of serious gamers. The majority of comments made by actual buyers were overall positive. Great for adults. Some customers over 6’0″ and weighing 220 lbs have claimed this chair to be a great fit as well.
Make sure to buy the AC adapter and an HDMI Converter. It will save you a ton of money on batteries and it will make it a lot easier to connect your chair to HDMI compatible devices.
You can bundle all 3 for on Amazon for less than you think.
7. X Rocker 2.1 Storage Ottoman Sound Chair
For those who prefer more of a home theater chair for their game time, but do not want to sacrifice all of the standard bells and whistles that come with other x rocker gaming chairs.
Folds to the size of an average cardboard box for easy transport and storing and can also be used as a footrest or ottoman. Speaking of storage, underneath the seat, there is a built-in storage compartment for games, books, controls, or whatever. Does not have a rocking function.
The price ranges from $150 – $200
Highlights of this chair include:
- Comfortable cushioning with easy to clean vinyl covering
- Stable base for consistent stationary positioning (less movement compared to other chairs)
- Integrated sound system with side speakers including AFM technology
- Dimensions & weight: 35.2 x 28.5 x 31.1 inches ; 40.8 pounds
- Multi-purpose chair can be utilized for any recreational activity involving sitting
For the most part, those who have purchased this chair said that it exceeded their expectations. Both in sound quality, sturdiness, and being very comfortable the price.
Concerns with the chair were things like the middle cushion shifts from side to side on occasion, also you have to connect to your T.V. when using newer game systems like PS4 or Xbox One.\
This home theater style chair has been rated 4.5 out of stars respectively.
To learn more or to check out actual customers reviews, visit Amazon now.
8. X-Rocker 5129201 Gaming Chair
Finally, a console gaming chair that both elevates you and allows you tilt and swivel for hours of comfort. Find your best gaming position (sitting comfortably), while relaxing your arms on its gunstock arms which provide support and are esthetically pleasing.
This fun and fully interactive video rocker chair will both magnify sound quality and intensify your experience. It has 2 speakers that are built into the headrest and a killer subwoofer for full bass effect.
Using Ace Bayou’s innovative Audio Force Modulation Technology. Allowing you to not only to hear the sound but actually feel it!
Features of the X Rocker Pro Series Pedestal 2.1 include:
- Pedestal base that elevates and allows you tilt and swivel for hours of comfort during your favorite leisure activity.
- Built-in sound system that includes 2 headrest speakers and a subwoofer for direct sound from your chair.
- A Control panel includes separate volume and bass controls, and input and output jacks for connecting to your audio source or to other X Rockers for multi-player games.
- Audio Force Modulation Technology incorporates speakers and ported power subwoofers into the open space within the X Rocker to intensify your gaming experience.
- RCA outputs are built-in in order for you to connect to your desired audio source.
- Power source: Comes with power cord, but can also take AAA batteries.
- Height requirements: Distance from floor to seat is about 14.5 inches. Floor to top of headrest is 41 inches and armrest sits around 23.5 inches off the floor.
- Weight: 47.3 pounds or 21.5 kilograms
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 42.6 x 28.1 inches or 87 x 108 x 71 centimeters.
It was easy to assemble at approximately 30 minutes or less. Its microfiber upholstery is a nice alternative to the leather or plastic coverings and is less likely to peel.
It is not an ideal chair for PC gaming at a desk but better for gaming in front of the T.V. The power cord that it comes with is not that long, so using AAA batteries may be a better option.
Most of the customers who have reviewed this chair were happy with their purchase. These, in fact, have rated this pedestal gaming chair 3.8 out of 5 stars for overall satisfaction.
In order to see more details or to purchase, follow this link to Amazon.
9. X-Rocker 5129301 Bonded Leather Gaming Chair
This beautifully designed bonded leather gaming chair will definitely keep you comfortable for hours of gaming, listening to music, reading, or watching a movie.
Standard built-in speakers that are generally found within the X-Rocker game chair family. Solid chrome finish base that is both modern looking solid and sturdy.
Features of this X-Rocker game chair:
- Padded backrest for stability and comfort while sitting for long periods of time.
- 2 speaker surround sound for complete immersion while listening to music or deep into a new game release. The excitement is brought to you.
- Bonded leather covering that is very stylish looking, smooth and easier to clean than fabric chairs.
- Side control panel allows you to set your volume, bass to optimal settings. Also, comes with input and output jacks for connecting to exterior audio sources.
- Solid base and fixed positioned arms gives you the stability you need while complimenting any gaming or recreation area in style.
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 41.3 x 27.8 inches or 86cm x 105cm x 70.5cm.
- Weight: 51.8 pounds or 23.4 kilograms.
- RCA and input and output jacks for connecting to your audio source and to other X Rockers for multi-player games.
It does not have a subwoofer. It can support taller and heavier people. This chair does seem to take longer to assemble than standard chairs. Chair connections allow for two players.
Some buyers were concerned with the back support board that runs across the lumbar portion of my back. The lack of padding has made the chair uncomfortable for some.
Overall this chair is quality and a very well build. It has been rated 4.0 out of 5 stars by real buyers. You can purchase this chair on Amazon by following the link provided.
X-Rocker offers some great choices in top quality and hi-tech gaming seats, whether you want to rock and roll or be still. We hope a little background knowledge can help you nail down the right chair for your size and gaming needs.
Wanna find a cheaper gaming chair? Read our list of the top 10 gaming chairs under $100.