- 1 Choosing A PC Gaming Desk
- 1.1 What Makes A Good Gaming Desk?
- 1.1.1 See The Product Comparison Chart For Details
- 1.1.2 10 Great Desks For Gaming
- 18.104.22.168 1. TRANSCENDESK Sit & Standing Desk
- 22.214.171.124 2. Atlantic Gaming Desk
- 126.96.36.199 3. ApexDesk Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk
- 188.8.131.52 4. HomCom L-Shape Glasstop Computer Desk
- 184.108.40.206 5. OneSpace Regallo Expandable “L” Computer Desk
- 220.127.116.11 6. BBF Series A 72W Desk
- 18.104.22.168 7. Flash Furniture Laminated Corner Desk
- 22.214.171.124 8. Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk
- 126.96.36.199 9. Bell’O Curved Computer Desk
- 188.8.131.52 10. E-Blue Glowing PC Gaming Desk
- 184.108.40.206 11. (BONUS) Z-Line Designs Cyrus Workstation
- 1.1.3 Conclusion
- 1.1 What Makes A Good Gaming Desk?
Choosing A PC Gaming Desk
Throughout this site, we endeavor to help others to recognize and locate great seating when gaming or sitting for long hours at a time.
However, we wanted to mention another part of improving the PC gaming or just sitting at a desk experience, and that’s with a gaming desk.
Let’s be clear. We could name any table we play on a “gaming PC desk” simply by having our tower/rig, monitors, peripherals set up and on it for the purpose of gaming.
But, we’re talking about a computer desk with efficient use of space, modern ergonomic design, adjustability. Built specifically for those who sit or stand at a station for long periods of time.
Like purchasing a gaming chair, we want to make sure to learn about the many options that make up the best gaming desks available.
Do you need single or dual monitor arms, a CPU holder, and good wire management?
You may also need an unobstructed space beneath the desk so that your legs and feet are free to move around.
Later, we will list a few higher quality to cheap gaming desks to suit anyone’s budget and needs.
But first, let’s have a look at some of the criteria that make up a good gaming desk.
What Makes A Good Gaming Desk?
- Room For Everything. Whether you are small-scale or use 4 monitors and a full tower case, you need sufficient space for your keyboard, mouse and other peripherals.
- Weight Capacity. If you are considering a longer desk, then it is recommended to find one with a greater weight capacity and support to avoid stress and bowing from the load.
- Adjustable height desk is ideal for those who want their own custom setting according to their posture or if they prefer to switch between sitting and standing.
- Layout. Along with adequate table space, having shelving or tiers can nicely distribute everything. Speaker trays, storage drawers, slide-out keyboard holder, monitor stands, and controller hooks can also be a nice touch.
- Multi-purpose use. There’s a good chance that you’ll want to use the desk for more than just gaming. So make sure to pick one that you can easily maneuver things without causing clutter. Essentially having a place for everything.
- Shape & Dimensions. The size and layout of the room will play a determining factor in the type of gaming desk you’ll need. For example, an L-shaped desk works great in corners which open up more center space for easier movement within the room.
- Materials. Most will consist of metal, wood, glass, particle board, PVC, and other plastics depending on the model, style, and price. From open rod iron to framed and boxed wood. Obviously, solid wood and metals will are more likely to last compared press board for example.
When deciding on the best gaming computer desk for your needs you’ll want to use the following categories to break it down:
Cheap & Basic: If you are looking for a cheap gaming desk, we have selected a few that are popular and quite functional to many gamers.
L-shaped Corner Desks perfect for utilizing corner space in which you can span the table area across the length of the walls. Thus reserving the middle area of the room for movement.
Standing/Sitting Desk Just sitting at a desk is no longer the only option. Standing desks are the new way to work or play at a table. Some even come with a treadmill to exercise while at your station (set the height of the desk to your exact specifications).
Multi-tier Desk Either extra shelving or having separate tiers for your keyboard, mouse, and other peripherals can also cut down on wasted space and assign a place to each of them.
See The Product Comparison Chart For Details
|DESK||Name||Buyer rating||dIMENSIONS||Price Point||Load CAPACITY|
|HomCom L-Shape Computer Desk||64.5″ W x 54.5″ D x 29.5″ H|
|Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk||47.2″ W x 23.6″ D x 29.9″ H|
|ApexDesk Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk||71.0″ W x 33.0″ D x 50″ H|
|40.0″ W x 23.5″ D x 29.5″ H|
|OneSpace Regallo “L” Computer Desk||47.2″ W x 33.5″ D x 23.6″ H|
|BBF Series A 72W Computer Desk||72.0″ W x 27.0″ D x 30″ H|
|Flash Furniture Laminated Corner Desk||61.8″ W x 95.0″ D x 34″ H|
|Bell’O Curved Computer Desk||47″ W x 30″ H x 24″ D|
|TRANSCENDESK Sit & Standing Desk||55″ W x 23.5″ D x 46″ H|
10 Great Desks For Gaming
1. TRANSCENDESK Sit & Standing Desk
With its easy crank adjustment, you can set the height to match that of your chair. Feel like standing for a while? No problem. Raise the desktop to meet your best standing posture.
Abundant space for multiple monitors and plenty of room underneath for leg and foot movement.
The price of this desk is around $500 to $1000
Features of this game desk include:
- Easily adjusts from a sitting to standing desk by means of its smooth crank.
- A huge desktop area offers nearly 9 square feet of work space for all your necessary hardware.
- Simple assembly only requires an estimated time of 30-60 minutes
- Solid construction along with high-quality materials providing long-lasting durability.
- Roomy underneath offering plenty of leg room and storage area.
Those who have recently purchased mentioned that they loved it! They also said it was very easy to assemble and the tools to build are included with the parts.
This desk was rated 4.8 stars out of 5. Get free shipping and the best all around price by visiting Amazon here.
2. Atlantic Gaming Desk
Finally, a smaller gaming desk with both ample space and easy access to all of your gaming accessories. In other words, a place for multiple headsets, speakers, controllers, game storage, and even your drinks.
Made from highly durable steel and PVC laminate, which will offer many years of faithful service. Modern look and design that fits nicely into many gaming or work area.
Another cool feature to help enhance your gaming experience and reduce clutter consists of its cable management system for your wiring if needed.
Plenty of desk space for a notebook computer, keyboard, mouse and or a roomy workspace.
Spacious underneath that will accommodate your tower and still leave room for your knees and feet. Monitor stand helps eliminate the need to use up desk space for your screen.
Features of this game desk include:
- Steel Rod Frame Construction for long lasting durability and stability.
- Organized storage space for speakers, controllers, CDs, Blu-rays, charging station, speaker trays, controller hooks, and more.
- Built-in monitor stand helps eliminate wasted space. Fits 27-inch flat panel monitor up to 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: Width: 23.5″ (Front To Back) Height: 29.5″ (Floor to Desktop)
- Cable Management System to better organize and streamline your wiring and cables.
- Allows you to add personal customization of parts like a dual monitor stand.
- 4 adjustable, non-marring, leveling feet for added stability
The price range on this desk is between $100 – $200
This desk was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars after being reviewed by over 850 people.
Most of the buyers reported that it is a great desk for the price. It’s a huge advantage to be able to customize it to your personal preferences.
Assembly is reasonably easy and can be done by one person. A common concern was for the monitor stand in that it tends to wobble. So it may be worth it to upgrade your stand, which the table can accommodate depending on the size and model.
Check for pricing and if it’s available on Amazon now!
3. ApexDesk Electric Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Make the quick and simple transition from sitting to standing through the use of its dual motors. 3-stage lifting mechanism that smoothly raises your desktop by the push of a button.
Instead of getting up to go for a walk, why not switch to standing for a while. It’s actually really good for your circulation and your overall health.
Especially if you are taller, this can be a great desk to raise to up to a comfortable and more suitable level to allow your knees to fit under the desk if you choose.
This push button controlled adjustable desk will cost between $600 to $800
Features worth mentioning:
- 2 button controller that can raise and lower desktop at a rate of 1.3 inches per second.
- Adjustable height moves from 24″ to 50″. A variation of 26 inches to play with.
- 3-stage dual motors for easy and smooth transitioning between heights.
- 5 Color variations including Red Apple Top, American Walnut, Moonlight white and more.
- Load capacity of a respective 235 pounds. Plenty of weight distribution for a long table.
- Heavy duty one piece steel under frame for maximum stability.
- Scratch-resistant high-pressure laminate with ergonomically shaped MDF core.
One favored feature of this desk was the generous amount of space you have to lay out your tools and toys accordingly. Having the dimensions of 71” wide x 33” deep.
This desk has been rated 4.6 stars out of 5 and is raved about by many happy users. To see customer reviews or to get the best price, follow the link provided.
4. HomCom L-Shape Glasstop Computer Desk
This particular shape desk gives you the maximum table space while fitting the corner of the room and more out of the way. Opening up the center of the room.
The combination of its steel frame and beautiful smoked glass makes it both lightweight, stable, strong and long-lasting.
Rather than cluttering the desk with a bunch of shelves and drawers, this gaming desk is kept simple, sleek and highly functional.
It also comes with a built-in keyboard tray and a spot for your tower.
Features of the HomCom gaming desk include:
- Perfect space saver for any home, dorm room or office with its L-shaped design.
- Strong and sleek layout for long lasting stability and wear.
- Dimensions: 64.5″ W x 54.5″ D x 29.5″ H or 164cm x 138cm x 75cm
- Keyboard tray and dedicated CPU stand efficiently utilizes available space.
- Weight: 75 pounds or 34 kilograms
- Spacious desk space that can handle multiple LED screens
Many buyers of this desk were very happy with their purchase. Most agreed that it was very nice looking and very sturdy for the price. Assembly is fairly easy and straightforward.
Some had concerns about the glass getting fingerprints on it and the keyboard stand is made of particle board. But overall this is a great choice for a good quality and affordable game desk.
It was rated 4.4 out of 5 stars due to its price point and the majority of satisfied customers
Order through Amazon now and receive free shipping.
5. OneSpace Regallo Expandable “L” Computer Desk
It easily expands on wheels into an “L” shape, spreading your table space out onto 2 corners of the room, making it very appealing with those who have limited room.
This desk’s open design and bottom shelf make it easy for you to store your tower and other hardware below.
Now you can eliminate extra clutter on your table area while keeping your PC case off of the floor.
Highlights of this flexible game desk:
- Generous horizontal surface: table (41.5″ W x 23.5″ D) and top shelf (47″W x 15.75″ D) offering plenty of room for a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Slide out keyboard tray that easily retracts out of the way when not in use.
Durable Construction built with a combination tubular steel and MDF design making this computer desk durable and lightweight and easy to move.
- Easily converts to L-Shape switching from a single desk to a corner desk in seconds.
- Weight: 64 pounds or 29 kilograms
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 33.5 x 23.6 inches or 120cm x 86cm x 60cm
After over 160 customers reviews this chair has been rated 4.1 out of 5 stars.
The desk was reported to be easy to assemble and is really good for smaller rooms. Although the structure is of steel, the shelves and desk are primarily made of particle board which may not hold a lot of weight.
6. BBF Series A 72W Desk
Cable management system conceals and streamlines your wiring by means of desktop and leg grommets. Solid construction with a durable scratch and stain resistant surface top.
This particular desk was designed to accommodate additional compartments and shelves that can be easily attached to your personal preferences and layout.
The greatest advantage to this desk is the amount of space you have for everything. Nearly 12 square feet of desktop space to handle all of your gear and accessories.
Features of this game desk include:
- Sturdy molded ABS feet with steel insert includes adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors
- Diamond Coat top surface with thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stain.
- Cable management system provides desktop and leg grommets for organizing and hiding your wiring.
- Adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors
- Comes in 7 colors including Beach/slate, Hansen cherry/galaxy, white spectrum/pewter, and more.
- 10-Year Warranty with commercially backed quality.
- Dimensions: 27 x 72 x 30 inches or 68cm x 183cm x 76cm
- Weight: 98 pounds or 44.5 kilograms.
Those who have purchased this desk were in agreement that it is perfect for those who are in need of extra room. Although it is quite heavy, the assembly is relatively easy.
Compared to more expensive desks that are a similar style, you still end up with a solid, durable and very flexible computer desk.
This desk was rated 4.0 out of 5.0 stars by many satisfied buyers with a variety of uses.
Find out if it’s on sale or read more reviews by visiting Amazon for more details.
7. Flash Furniture Laminated Corner Desk
This desk offers plenty of space for any desktop computer desk set up. It has been reported to be a good desk for gaming due to the generous amount of table room that nicely fits 3 x 27″ monitors.
If you do not have a need for the keyboard tray or the monitor mount, you can choose not to include them in the assembly.
A sleek but sturdy construction of metal, laminate, and glass on the left and right sides. Roomy underneath for knee and leg room while still allowing for room to store your CPU.
Features of this L-shaped desk include:
- Roomy desktop that easily accommodates multiple monitors
- Mobile CPU cart allows you to place it where it suits your need
- Floor Glides to help prevent scratching while gripping the floor.
- Dimensions: 95″ W x 61.75″D x 34″H or 241 cm x 157 cm x 86 cm
- Pull-out keyboard tray to store away your keyboard when not in use.
- The L-shaped design makes it easy to store while opening up the center of the room.
A common concern among buyers was that the keyboard tray is a bit flimsy and does not completely fit a full-size keyboard and a mouse.
There were also some shipping issues which were resolved. But for the most part, many buyers were very happy with the extra room and its sturdy structure.
This corner computer desk has been rated 3.8 stars out of 5 after being reviewed.
If you think this desk could improve your gaming set up, find it on Amazon here.
8. Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk
It’s sturdy 2-part construction makes it easy to maneuver while maintaining a solid and reliable desk for using for your home office or game area.
Straight forward tear down and reassembly. Completely folds flat for quick storage. To reassemble it, simply unfold the frame and drop the tabletop onto it, and it is affordable.
Features of the Origami RDE-01 include:
- 7 square feet of workspace for multiple monitors and still have room for your mouse, speakers or other devices.
- Opens and folds in less than a minute for quick and easy storage.
- Vented bottom shelf for storing and keeping your tower off of the floor.
- No tools are necessary to assemble allowing anyone to construct.
- Keyboard tray allowing for more table top space
- Dimensions: 47.2″ x 23.6″ x 29.9″ or 120cm x 60cm x 76cm
- Weight: 46 lbs or 21 kg
- Perfect for living areas with limited space like smaller apartments and dorms.
Watch and see how easy it is to set up
For those who have already purchased, the majority were pleasantly surprised that this particular gaming computer desk arrived exactly as mentioned in the description.
It has proved to be a very light yet sturdy desk. Some have even successfully attached a clamp style dual monitor stand to its 5/8 inch thick topper. It should only take one person to move it.
Over 500 people reviewed this computer desk and rated it 4.4 out of 5 stars due to overall consumer satisfaction and expectation.
Get free shipping at the best price by visiting Amazon now!
9. Bell’O Curved Computer Desk
This beautifully curved wood computer desk has an easy to clean safety glass desktop, solid steel framing, and affordable leg room. Designed with smaller spaces in mind.
It’s sleek and open architecture will look sexy in just about any gaming or work area, while efficiently conserving smaller rooms with limited space.
Features of the Bell’O computer desk include:
- Spacious tabletop (47″W x 24″D) allowing plenty of room for larger or dual monitors and other devices.
- A keyboard tray that is not only spacious but smoothly slides out of the way when not in use. Easily fits full-size keyboard and mousepad comfortably.
- CMS® Cable Management System organizes and streamlines your cables and peripheral wires.
- Easy to assemble. Instructions are very straightforward and only requires a Phillips screwdriver.
- Overall Dimensions: 47″W x 30″H x 24″D
- Top Shelf: 47″W x 24″D
- Usable Keyboard Shelf: 30-1/8″W x 12-3/8″D
There was some great feedback from customers of this PC desk (see the link below for more info). Most agreed and were very happy with how solid and sturdy this desk is. Especially when compared to wire frame desks.
There is enough room for dual monitors. Just be aware of the weight and width restrictions of the desk. Also, clamp style monitor stands are not recommended with the glass table top.
On average, it takes about 30-40 minutes to put together. Many customers have described this computer desk as “Beautiful!” and “Spacious”.
This Bell’O computer desk has been rated 4.7 out of 5 stars by many satisfied users.
Follow the link provided to purchase or read more reviews on Amazon.
10. E-Blue Glowing PC Gaming Desk
The E-Blue gaming desk was designed to create an atmosphere to your gaming space.
Engineered with accurate measurements that ensure the most suitable distance from your eyes to your screen. Reducing fatigue.
Features of the E-Blue Gaming Desk include:
- Designated LED Adjustable lights up areas for each of your peripherals and gaming devices.
- Materials. Built with steel and molded plastic frame for stability. The extended desktop delivers great arm and hand support.
- Remote controls let you tweak the colors and lighting effects as you see fit by switching the LEDs to red, blue, or off, wirelessly.
- Powered by ERGO or Extended Desktop & Durable I-Shaped Feet Bar for greater comfort and space.
- Satin Finished Surface for faster optical sensor reflections used in a gaming mouse.
- Sculpted corners along with edge protection finishing, offering a sharp and modern look.
Find out if it’s available on Amazon by following the link provided.
11. (BONUS) Z-Line Designs Cyrus Workstation
Designed to create a rich and modern addition your home office or recreational area. Its beautiful cherry finish, black accents, and clear tempered safety glass, provide ample desktop work surface.
Features of the Z-Line game desk include:
- Product materials: Chrome cylinder glass supports, composite board tray with cheery finish , clear tempered glass with black border for safety.
- Pull-out keyboard tray with room for a mouse (approximately 38″ W x 11″ D)
- Height measurements: floor to keyboard= 25″ (63.5cm) – Floor to glass top = 29″ (73.6cm) Floor to monitor top = 35.4″ (90cm).
- Dimensions: 26 x 48 x 36 inches or 66 x 122 x 91.5 centimeters
- Weight: 73 pounds or 33 centimeters
- Castors for easy mobility
- Bottom shelf: space for CPU with plenty of leg room.
Some users have mentioned that it will hold dual monitors, but to be cautious of how much weight the top shelf can hold. A clamp monitor stand is not recommended due to the fragile materials.
The majority of buyers of this game desk were quite satisfied with their purchase. The keyboard tray actually slides out far enough to allow you to use it with a relaxed, reclined seating position.
This pc gaming desk has been rated 4.4 out of 5 stars for the quality and overall customer satisfaction. Read more reviews or purchase on Amazon by clicking the link provided.
This video that shows you how to assemble the Z-Line Designs Cyrus Workstation
We have discussed 8 important qualities to look for before purchasing a desk suitable for gaming. Not to mention the 4 categories of desks to be aware of.
You now have a great selection of great gaming desks to choose from. Of course, this will depend on your gaming set up and available space in your office, bedroom, or games room.
Hopefully, this gives you a few more options when looking for a PC gaming desk. Not to mention what features and specifications to look for, in order to locate one that fits your needs and budget.
Looking for a quality monitor stand? Follow the link provided in the description.